1. Contact Sandi Roberts at 302-462-5204 to rent court time. Rates are $40 for doubles (per session), $30 for singles (per session), and $100 per week (doubles or singles). Payment can be made in cash or via PayPal, Zelle or Venmo. Visitors renting daily court time must be met by someone at the courts to unlock the gates. Visitors renting weekly court time will receive a temporary gate code to access the courts themselves.
2. Members who play in Monday through Friday groups use the courts either from 8-10am or 9-11am. If visitors arrive before 11am and there is an open court, they may use it. However, if a member shows up and states that s/he has reserved the court online, please move to another court. Non-members can not reserve court time a day in advance via the court reservation site. To see the courts that are reserved for the day, go to www.baysidecourtreservations.com/consoledisplay.htm
3. Conventional tennis attire is required at all times and shoes must have non-marking soles.
5. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. NO pets, skateboards, skates, bikes or scooters are permitted on the courts.
7. We are a carry-in, carry-out facility. Please take trash when you leave. Old tennis balls can be placed in the green recycle bin at the pavilion..